en - [sympa-users] Sympa / Postfix / Relay access denied

  • From: Christian Tardif <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa / Postfix / Relay access denied
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 15:53:32 -0500

Hi,

I'm having a hard time trying to make my Postfix/Sympa/VirtualDomains setup to work.

I have:
Postfix 2.6.6
Sympa 6.1.7

I have configured sympa correctly and if I remove reject_unauth_destination from smtpd_recipient_restrictions, from /etc/postfix/main.cf, everything is working correctly. But as soon as I put it back in place, where it should be, the mails for the lists get rejected.

The list is running as a virtual domain, not under the FQDN of the server. I followed the documentation, but something must be missing somewhere.

Any clue?

--
Christian Tardif

  • [sympa-users] Sympa / Postfix / Relay access denied, Christian Tardif, 01/10/2014