en - Re: [sympa-users] anonymous list setup

  • From: kwadronaut <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] anonymous list setup
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 12:14:25 +0100

On 20/12/13 20:31, Alexandre Hannud Abdo wrote:
> Ni!
>
> I've set up sympa and got it working fine =) Big thanks to the developers!
>
> Now I need some help with a particular setup I require for a mailing list.
>
> I need the list to:
>
> 1) conceal the sender's email address
>
> 2) change the name of the sender field to their "name" in the sympa user
> database

I would like you to remind you of the fact that it won't be anonymous,
there are many other headers you would need to remove or replace. It is
very hard to do correctly, user-agents, mua-plugins, locales, more
headers.. I still see use cases for what you're asking for, but be aware
;-) Sorry I can't help you with the actual config.

ciao,
kwadronaut