en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa workshop at Strasbourg, 18-19 November

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa workshop at Strasbourg, 18-19 November
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 17:02:15 +0200

Dear Sympa users,

Just four quick precisions about the workshop due to questions that I was asked recently:
  1. It is open to any people from European universities and research centers,
  2. it is a training session about Sympa usage. An occasion to discover or improve tour knowledge on several sympa functionnalities (see program in the link below to learn which ones),
  3. the trainers are Étienne an I, authors of the Sympa software,
  4. and, yes, it's free. ;)

See you at strasbourg!

Regards,

David