en - [sympa-users] Change main robot domain keep alias

  • From: Nuno Marques <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Change main robot domain keep alias
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 12:01:32 +0100

Hello everyone,

I have a sympa server that receives emails to lists on the domain listas.xpto.pt and listas.another.pt, listas.another.pt it's an alias to listas.xpto.pt, so every list can receive email to both domains, eg, address@concealed is the same as address@concealed

So far every email the list sends to a subscriber goes as address@concealed as this is the main robot domain.

I have to change the main domain so that a mail sent by sympa goes as address@concealed, but I'd still want to receive email to the list when using the alias listas.xpto.pt.

If I change the main robot domain to listas.another.pt, will sympa behave and keep receiving email to both domain, but send from new main robot domain?

Nuno Marques
Núcleo de Administração de Sistemas
Serviços Tecnológicos

Alameda da Universidade    Cidade Universitária
1649-004 Lisboa    PORTUGAL
T. +351 21 044 34 23 - Ext. 30243
E. address@concealed
www.ulisboa.pt