en - Re: [sympa-users] [sympa-core] sendpasswd.tt2

  • From: Wolfgang Baumgartner <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] [sympa-core] sendpasswd.tt2
  • Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 07:55:43 +0200

Kurtus,

that's, what I've done, but sympa ignores the file. I use 6.0 by the way.

Wolfgang

Wolfgang,

http://www.sympa.org/manual/customizing scroll down a page or two to "Mail
template files"

It looks like you can copy it to a list subdirectory called "mail_tt2" and
then edit it for that list. I do this for custom scenari/ and it works, but I have
never tried a custom tt2 for a list. If its like scenari/, you will not need to
restart anything, just drop the file in place.

--Kurtus