en - RE: [sympa-users] Sympa Create List/ List Owner Questions

  • From: "ORiordan, Adrian" <address@concealed>
  • To: Menkens Olaf <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Sympa Create List/ List Owner Questions
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 09:12:36 +0000

Hi Olaf,

Thanks for the quick reply & the suggestions. Great tip creating a template,
took me a while to figure it out, but very handy for creating new lists.

Eventually I managed to hack create_list_request.tt2 & wwsympa.fcgi to allow
an owner's email address to be specified on creation. Please bear in mind
this was a quick fix & I'm not sure if it would have adverse effects later.
However I've confirmed that the entry registers correctly in the database &
with Sympa. I'll test this more extensively,

Regards,

Adrian O' Riordan
CAD/Engineering IS System Admin
Ext : 4451