en - [sympa-users] Sympa Create List/ List Owner Questions

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa Create List/ List Owner Questions
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 09:44:43 +0200

Hi all,

Recently I've started using Sympa as our mail list manager on a local sub-net.
It's a great piece of software, very well written. I've come across a couple
issues I'd like to resolve, hopefully with your guys help.

Firstly, is it possible to specify the list owner when Creating a List using
the web interface? At the moment, the owner address is automatically parsed to
the logged in person. In the create_list_request.tt2 file the lines :

<strong>[%|loc%]Owner:[%END%]</strong>

Can this be modified to allow entering of a list owner's email address?

Also is it possible to have subscriptions confirmed by the list owner?
Subscriptions would be submitted through the web interface & allowed/denied by
the list owner.

Thanks for your help,

Regards,
Adrian