en - [sympa-users] change mysql password

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] change mysql password
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 22:59:28 +0200

I am trying to change the sympa password in the mysql database.

I initially changed it by going into phpmyadmin and under privileges I changed
the password for user 'sympa'.

I then went into the /etc/sympa.conf file and changed the database password to
the new password.

Now when I go to the website I get the following error:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to
complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the
time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused
the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log

Any ideas?

  • [sympa-users] change mysql password, mwilhite, 04/19/2013