en - [sympa-users] Sympa in virtual hosting environment

  • From: Clement Thomas <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa in virtual hosting environment
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 19:59:06 +0530

Hi All,
In our firm, we use sympa for internal mailinglists. we offer mail hosting and mailinglist services and for hosted mailinglist services, we use ezmlm. We are evaluating the feasibility of migrating our hosted mailinglists to sympa because of its rich feature set. Currently the number of domains is around 2k and total number of lists will be around 8k. If moved to sympa, the concern is the number of directories in sympa configuration directory, for each vhost and sympa archives directory and sympa's performance with large number of vhosts. Has anyone configured more vhosts(in the order of thousands) in sympa? Please share your experiences/thoughts.

Regards,
Clement

  • [sympa-users] Sympa in virtual hosting environment, Clement Thomas, 04/18/2013