en - [sympa-users] Moderated messages not sent

  • From: Julien Gormotte <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Moderated messages not sent
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 14:58:10 +0200

Hello,

I have a sympa instance on a server, and there is a problem :

-> when I create a list, I can add a user to it, he will receive the
welcome mail
-> if that user sends a mail to the list, it is accepted and transmitted

But :

-> if I set the list to "moderated" (in this case, I set
editorkeyonly), when the moderator accepts the mail, nothing happens.
The mail seems to be correctly marqued as moderated, in
/var/spool/sympa/moderation/

the mail gets a .distribute at the end of the filename.

Sympa runs with the "sympa" user, and the files have 640 to
sympa:sympa...

So, I'm stuck, I don't understand what happends, and google didn't
helped me.

Any hints ?

  • [sympa-users] Moderated messages not sent, Julien Gormotte, 04/05/2013