en - RE: [sympa-users] [sympa-dev] WWSYMPA.CGI problem

  • From: Venkat R <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>, <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] [sympa-dev] WWSYMPA.CGI problem
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 08:25:20 -0400

Hi Uli,

Can you pls send your configuration changes, I tried changing apache user name to sympa and running in to issues too.
Which Sympa version and on what OS version were you able to get it working?

I tried with Cent OS 6.4 and Sympa 6.1.17 and having problems, and would like to try with the version that is working for you.

Thank you for the help,
Venkat