en - Re: [sympa-users] [sympa-dev] WWSYMPA.CGI problem

  • From: Uli Schellhaas <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>, <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] [sympa-dev] WWSYMPA.CGI problem
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 13:17:33 +0100

Hello,

i fought with this Problem for some time, using wrapper or not, this or that fcgi module and so on, and finally i was so fed up that i decided to have my apache run under user sympa, since its the only website this apache is hosting.

I configured my linux (Startscript, System Apache config) for the user, and finally i search for any file owned by www-data and replaced ownership.

Dirty, and maybe not apache upgrade proof. I will see.

greetings