en - [sympa-users] Webinterface on seperate Webserver

  • From: T Ls <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Webinterface on seperate Webserver
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 22:14:17 +0100

Hi,

I am looking for a mailing list server an found some interesting infos about sympa. I had a short look at the documentation and as far as I understand there are two options to manage the sympa server, via Webinterface or by command line.

The webserver option seems to imply, that mailserver and webserver are on the same host, right?

Is there an option to have this two servers on separate hosts?

Kind regards
Thomas

  • [sympa-users] Webinterface on seperate Webserver, T Ls, 02/05/2013