en - Re: [sympa-users] Vulnerability on 6.1.16 allow access private archives

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Vulnerability on 6.1.16 allow access private archives
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 22:05:10 +0100

Hi Kristina,

No this isn't the same vulnerability. In the 6.1.11, it was related to archive management
. What Ramon reports is related to archive access. I can't reproduce his bug with the 6.1.17. We'll see if, with his setting, the same result is obtained.
It could also be a simple configuration trouble.

What the 6.1.17 fixes is a pottential workaround of lists visibility.

Regards,

David