en - Re: [sympa-users] Web Archive is slow

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Web Archive is slow
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 10:28:13 +0100

Hi,

Le 04/02/13 23:05, YANG ChengFu a écrit :
Hello,

I have set Sympa up on our environment as a newsgroup and I disabled mail sending, everything seems good. But after I create a very busy mailing list, I found Web Archive is too slow to catch up the speed of mail arriving.
How busy are we talking about exactly?

For example, in sympa spool outgoing folder, there are many mails waiting for achive!
Looks weird to me. Do you store archives on a network disk? Sometimes, network connection can impair the archived.pl performances, because it needs to move the message to the remote disk.

The version I have is sympa 6.1.4(Debian Squeeze Backport Version), OS is Debian Squeeze, and I have upgraded Mhonarc to latest version(2.6.18), can you tell me if there is a way to speed up Web Archive?

--
Yang

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!
David Verdin