en - [sympa-users] Improve Search Performance

  • From: Brendan Chard <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Improve Search Performance
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 19:19:55 -0500

I'm getting feedback from some users that web searches of list archives are going very slow, and I can replicate the issue.  Are there variables I can easily tweak or adjust to make the search happen faster, should I simply give the server some more physical horsepower, or would updating to 6.1.16 help?  Running version 6.0.1.

Thanks,

Brendan

Enhance Your Google Search and Maps Visibility

Show your picture in google search results, display extended contact information and appear on local maps with our local marketing services. Get this eye-catching advantage for your firm with our local marketing packages. Learn more at  http://links.themodernfirm.com/tmf-local

  • [sympa-users] Improve Search Performance, Brendan Chard, 11/21/2012