en - [sympa-users] list templates with ldap example?

  • From: Aaron Bennett <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] list templates with ldap example?
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 19:53:27 +0000

Hi,

I’m looking for the ability to create lists via SOAP that have ldap_2level_query data sources.  I’m really struggling with the interaction between the list templates and the data sources and I’m also unsure where (or if) the ‘xml’ file comes into play for a SOAP call.

Does anyone have an example of a create_list template that includes an ldap query they would be willing to share – either offlist or onlist?

Thanks,

Aaron

---

Aaron Bennett

Manager of Systems Administration

Clark University ITS

  • [sympa-users] list templates with ldap example?, Aaron Bennett, 11/20/2012