en - [sympa-users] Suggestion regarding default css.tt2 file

  • From: "Rynhart, Patrick" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: "Greaney, Richard" <address@concealed>, "Edwards, Jenny" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Suggestion regarding default css.tt2 file
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 18:47:11 +1300

Out of the box the various forms to modify Sympa options look (in my view) untidy as they aren't aligned.  One option is to wrap the forms into a table, but this involves a lot of customisation of the TT2 templates (making maintainability of the templates difficult).  However, there is a simple CSS fix which can be applied.  I would like to propose that a minor change is made to the default css.tt2 file (as shipped with Sympa), to improve the visual appearance of the web (wwsympa) user interface (particularly as numerous organisations are deploying Sympa with no or minimal customisation from the default theme).

For illustration, for the Sympa "edit_list_request" option (accessible at the URL http://sympaserver/sympa/edit_list_request/listname/description), adding the following to the css.tt2 file:

.edit_list_request_enum label{
                         display: block;
                         float: left;