en - [sympa-users] Filtering vacation messages in French and Swedish

  • From: Chris Hastie <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Filtering vacation messages in French and Swedish
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 11:39:32 +0100

Hi

I have the following included in my send scenari in an attempt to
minimise the risk of badly configured out of office emails causing loops:

match ([header->subject], /auto( |-)?respon(se|der)/) smtp,smime,md5
-> editorkey,quiet
match ([header->subject], /out of (the )?office/) smtp,smime,md5 ->
editorkey,quiet
match ([header->subject], /auto( |-)?reply/) smtp,smime,md5 ->
editorkey,quiet
match ([header->subject], /(vacation|holiday)/) smtp,smime,md5 ->
editorkey,quiet

Although all the lists on my system have English as the list language,
several have significant numbers of members whose first language is not
English. In particular, there are a lot of French and Swedish speaking
subscribers.

Can anyone help me with similar rules to catch out of office emails with
their subject in French or Swedish?

Thanks

Chris