en - Re: [sympa-users] Users being retrieved via SQL query but not updated

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Users being retrieved via SQL query but not updated
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 17:08:48 +0200

Hi,

Sympa doe not keep track of previous users. however, if the connexion to the database fails, it won't change anything to the subscribers list.
Try forcing the synchronization through the web interface by clicking the "Synchronize members with data sources" button and see if an error is issued.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

David