en - [sympa-users] Users being retrieved via SQL query but not updated

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Users being retrieved via SQL query but not updated

Hi,

Below are logs from my Sympa 6 server when I click "Synchronise members with
data sources" for a list that has a Sybase SQL connector. As you can see,
1201 users are being retrieved from the SQL query but the list membership
remains empty.

Could the error messages below be the cause ? If so, I don't know how to go
about resolving them - could someone help me with this ? (I'm using the RPM
packages from here - http://sympa-ja.org/download/rhel/6/stable/i386/, not
installing from source.)

err List::load_topics() No topics.conf defined
err Scenario::new() Missing parameter
err Scenario::request_action() Failed to load scenario for 'topics_visibility'
info [robot listsdev.massey.ac.nz] [session 6502061265509] [client
130.123.96.22] [user address@concealed] [list sms-users]
main::do_sync_include() do_sync_include(sms-users)
info List::_include_users_sql() 1201 included users from SQL query
notice List::sync_include() List:sync_include(sms-users): 0 users updated

Thanks,

Patrick