en - Re: [sympa-users] Users being retrieved via SQL query but not updated

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Users being retrieved via SQL query but not updated

OK - I have since learned about "exclusion_table". (This was a pre-existing
list where I deleted all members and then tried adding them again.)

However, Sympa somehow seems to "know" about everyone who has ever subscribed
to the list (via a external database). If I do a direct SQL query to an MSSQL
box, I get 1072 results for users, but when proceeding via Sympa I get 1197
subscribers. The difference is "old" users who have left. Any thoughts on
how I could get a "fresh" copy of list membership for our list ?

Regards,

Patrick