en - Re: [sympa-users] Digest-only list, no digest sent

  • From: John Dalbec <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Digest-only list, no digest sent
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 10:23:06 -0500

The following processes are running:
/usr/sbin/sympa.pl
/usr/sbin/bulk.pl
/usr/sbin/archived.pl
/usr/sbin/bounced.pl
/usr/sbin/task_manager.pl
/usr/libexec/sympa/wwsympa.fcgi

Thanks,
John

On 3/5/2012 9:55 AM, Russ Kepler wrote:
On Monday, March 05, 2012 09:47:23 AM you wrote:
The messages I sent to the list are still in /var/spool/sympa/moderation
with filenames ending in ".distribute". Should they have been moved to
/var/spool/sympa/distribute? What process normally does that?

There should be a bunch of processes from Sympa running. I don't know what
system you're on bun in Unix you usually have to start sympa outside of the
web processing - something like "/etc/init.d/sympa restart" should both tell
you if it was running (by killing it) and start it either way.

-- Russ