en - [sympa-users] Auto-login on Sympa web interface

  • From: Thomas BIZOUERNE <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Auto-login on Sympa web interface
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 12:24:56 +0100

Hi all,

We are using a "sympa-portlet" on our esup-portail (which is cassified) , and that portlet contains links to the Sympa web interface.
When we click on a link, in order to access (for example) the "listXXX" administration page, the sympa interface doesn't automaticaly log the user (while he has a valid cas ticket). The only way to log in is to click on the top right corner button "cas.ourdomain.fr"..., which works perfectly.

My question is : Is there a way to be automaticaly logged in by cas on WWSympa (i mean without clicking on that button) when we want to access a url like :
http://mysymparobot.list.example.fr/sympa/admin/list2 ?

Is it the normal behavior to have to click on the "cas button" to be logged in ? or is it a bad configuration of my auth.conf ?

I browse the archives of that list to find any answer, but in vain.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Thomas BIZOUERNE.
GIP Recia.

  • [sympa-users] Auto-login on Sympa web interface, Thomas BIZOUERNE, 01/19/2012