en - [sympa-users] Disable remind task completely?

  • From: Jules <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Disable remind task completely?
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 14:24:50 +0000

I do not want the "remind" task to ever happen.
Up until now, I have just changed the task so it runs every 1000 years, but that creates a task in /var/spool/sympa/tasks for every list, which makes list_tasks() take over 40 seconds (I have a lot of lists).

How do I disable the "remind" task completely?

Thanks!

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng MBCS CITP CEng
address@concealed

Follow me at twitter.com/JulesFM

'The paths we take sometimes lead us away from people we know and
love. But in the end what matters is that we affect the lives of
others for the better somehow, whomever we are, whatever our story.
Obsession always destroys what it intended to nurture: but if
you're able to let yourself love honestly and without fear, maybe
that huge heart you have will somehow set you free.' - Eve Lockhart

'That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went,
And cannot come again.' - A.E. Houseman

believed to be clean.

  • [sympa-users] Disable remind task completely?, Jules, 01/21/2012