en - [sympa-users] sympa and bad files problem

  • From: Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] sympa and bad files problem
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 16:37:42 +0100

Hello,
SYMPA 6.1.7
there are some messages arriving to sympa which are not tagged a spam, but they are moved anyway into bad/
directory.

I cannot understand why they are moved there, and sympa gives no reason for it in the log file.
What i noticed is that these messages are coming from other remote mailing lists which write message to mailing lists on my server.
How can I avoid this valid message to be put into bad/ and being processed as normal messages ?

thank you

Rick

  • [sympa-users] sympa and bad files problem, Riccardo Veraldi, 01/16/2012