en - RE: Re: [sympa-users] hyperlinks on list homepage stripped out by wwsympa?

  • From: Geoff Mayes <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: Re: [sympa-users] hyperlinks on list homepage stripped out by wwsympa?
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 17:11:23 +0000

Hi Brendan,

I'm new to Sympa, but I've mucked with it a fair bit so hopefully my
suggestion is helpful and not something trivial that you (and most everyone
else on this list) already know.

bin/wwsympa.fcgi sets 'homepage_content' and 'info_content' to 1. (I assume
you're running Sympa over fastcgi and, if not, that Sympa still wraps
non-fastcgi calls around wwsympa.fcgi.) I'm running 6.1.7 and these
parameters are set on lines 1086-1087. It looks like the values are
hard-coded into bin/wwsympa.fcgi so setting them in /etc/sympa.conf or
/etc/wwsympa.conf would have no effect. If your version of Sympa has these
parameters elsewhere, you can 'cd' into various core Sympa directories and
then grep around (e.g. cd sympa/bin; grep -ri homepage_content).

I hope you can just set those parameters to 0 and have everything work as
you'd like.

Good luck, Geoff