en - [sympa-users] FW: Messages will not send via web Post feature.

  • From: James Earl Hilty III <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] FW: Messages will not send via web Post feature.
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 15:29:20 -0500

For got some details:

Here was a test message in all its glory:

Subject: here we gooooooooo

From: "James Hilty" <address@concealed>

test number 5”

and here is a copy of the log, of what I belive to be the right info:

Dec  6 15:00:57 sympa sympa[1992]: err Message::new() no X-Sympa-To found, ignoring message file /address@concealed

Dec  6 15:00:57 sympa sympa[1992]: err main::DoFile() Unable to create Message object /address@concealed

Dec  6 15:00:57 sympa sympa[1992]: notice Moving bad file address@concealed to bad/