en - [sympa-users] Messages will not send via web Post feature.

  • From: James Earl Hilty III <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Messages will not send via web Post feature.
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 15:20:03 -0500

Has anyone seen/had this issue before

Using 6.1.4 when we try to post a message using the web interface, the message does not go through at all. If we add or remove people it sends out a message just fine. It’s just when we try the “Post” page.

When we looked into it we saw that all e-mails coming from that function of wwsympa lacked the "X-Sympa-To" value and thus was forced to be moved to the bad folder.

Has anyone seen this before/knows how to fix help. Any and all help would be great. Thank you in advance.