en - [sympa-users] effects from changing default email?

  • From: Micah Anderson <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] effects from changing default email?
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 08:36:06 -0400

I'm looking to change the 'email' paramert, as is defined in
sympa.conf[0], but I am trying to find out how this is used, so I can
understand the effects from it.

I'm pretty sure it is used for sending emails (such as validation emails
for subscriptions)... but I dont know what else it might be used for,
maybe this is all?

thanks!
micah

0. https://www.sympa.org/manual/conf-parameters/part1#email

## Local part of sympa email adresse
## Effective address will be [EMAIL]@[HOST]
email sympa

  • [sympa-users] effects from changing default email?, Micah Anderson, 11/02/2011