en - [sympa-users] problem moving a list to another robot

  • From: Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] problem moving a list to another robot
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 12:28:40 +0200

Hello,
I have a sympa multi-robot multi-domain site.
each list domain is a different list robot.

to move one lsit from one robot to another I did some mysql operations:

update logs_table set robot_logs = "new robot name" where list_logs = "list
name";
update admin_table set robot_admin = "new robot name" where list_admin = "list
name";
update subscriber_table set robot_subscriber = "new robot name" where list_subscriber =
"list name";

then I moved the list name directory from

/home/sympa/etc/old robot name/list name

/home/sympa/etc/new robot name/list name

the same I did for

/home/sympa/list_data

I also moved archives.

the problem is tat the list moved to new robot is unusable for two reasons:

First I have this error

Oct 17 12:22:30 lists wwsympa[24223]: err Scenario::new() Missing parameter
Oct 17 12:22:30 lists wwsympa[24223]: err Scenario::request_action() Failed to load scenario for 'topics_visibility'

but the scenario is not missing at all so I do not understand how to fix this.

second I have this error:

Oct 17 12:20:45 lists task_manager[25279]: err List::add_admin_user() Unable to execute SQL statement "INSERT INTO admin_table (user_admin, comment_admin, list_admin, robot_admin, date_admin, update_admin, reception_admin, visibility_admin, subscribed_admin,included_admin,include_sources_admin, role_admin, info_admin, profile_admin) VALUES (.......)" : Duplicate entry 'address@concealed' for key 2

but this sympa task wants to update an entry on the OLD robot name for the given list called listname-listowner

which is the correct way to migrate a list from one robot to another robot (on the same sympa installation) ?
thank you

Rick

  • [sympa-users] problem moving a list to another robot, Riccardo Veraldi, 10/17/2011