en - [sympa-users] bounce message error

  • From: Umut Arus <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] bounce message error
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 09:57:45 +0300

Hi,

We have lots of list address and get too much bounce rate warnings. The subject "WARNING: bounce rate too high in list su-xxx-xxx" and the body is "Bounce rate in list su-xxx-xxx is 41.6 You should delete bouncing subscribers " that I get a messages as an admin.

When a message is not delivered to a list's member because of illegal attachment, this warning occurs, I would like to ask that how can I decrease amount of these messages or the best, how does it reset errors periodically for list's members?

thanks,

  • [sympa-users] bounce message error, Umut Arus, 09/27/2011