en - Re: [sympa-users] setting list priority

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] setting list priority
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 13:24:40 +0200

Sorry Matt, I didn't notice your answer until now.

Is the config file saved anyway?
Is the new value always ignored or is it ignored only when it equals the server default value?

Regards,

David

Le 23/07/11 01:07, Matt Taggart a écrit :
Attached is a patch to the latest unstable version that does exactly
what you want.
Apply the patch to sympa.pl and the use the command: sympa.pl
--set_list_priority --list=<listname> --robot=<robotname>
--priority=<the new priority value>
I adapted the patch to apply to the version we're running (6.0.6, patch
attached). When I use the new option I get log entries,

Jul 22 15:50:52 hostname sympa[28007]: Setting list priority
Jul 22 15:50:52 hostname sympa[28007]: Setting list address@concealed
priority to 3
Jul 22 15:50:52 hostname sympa[28007]: ###### TRACE MESSAGE ######:  Old
priority: 5, New priority: 3

If there is an existing priority setting in the config then it adjusts
it as expected. But if it wasn't already there then it fails to add it.

Thanks,

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités

Due to the limitations of human brain, I fail to remember all the mails.
So if you want your bug reports or feature requests for Sympa to be processed, please post them to the Sympa tracker