en - Re: [sympa-users] Virtual Domain / Automatic Lists / LDAP bound Setup

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: Max-Florian Bidlingmaier <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Virtual Domain / Automatic Lists / LDAP bound Setup
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 17:45:30 +0200

Hi Max-Florian,

For a virtual host to be active, Sympa requires that you define a couple of directories/files, including robot.conf file.

We know of service providers that run more than 10.000 virtual hosts with Sympa. I guess they have their own toolkit that creates all the required files/directories, including robot.conf.