en - Re: [sympa-users] Sender whitelist?

  • From: Serge Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sender whitelist?
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 08:54:57 +0200

Le 12/04/11 23:40, Felix Schäfer a écrit :
Hello,

Being an open source contributor myself, I have learnt to hate those questions about timeframes
:-) But humor me, I'll be happy with something like "we're working on it" or
"nope, not a priority for now".

Anyway, I was looking for a whitelist feature, i.e. make a private list
accept submissions from addresses that should not get sent new messages
including the ability for moderators to edit this list of addresses, and I
stumbled over the following ticket:

https://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=639&group_id=23&atid=170

So it seems the whitelist feature hasn't been implemented yet. Is it
something I can expect in the near future, or should I look into other
solutions to this?
Yes, we will do it. We imagine something similar with blacklist where the list moderator can hit an option "add the sender to white list" while accepting a message.

Meanwhile, you may do some thing similar with a whitelist using another hidden list and a scenario with a condition "is_subscriber([sender],my_white_list) smtp,md5,dkim,smime -> do_it". Of course this is not exactly what you ask but not so far.
Thanks :-)

Felix