en - [sympa-users] RHEL5 x86_64 RPM install - file locations?

  • From: John Dalbec <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] RHEL5 x86_64 RPM install - file locations?
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 11:31:26 -0400

I used sympa.spec from the 6.1.4 tarball to create an RPM. I had to change the %files section to match the files that were actually installed in the build root. Now I'm wondering where it's looking for configuration files. The sympa directories were installed in /usr, e.g. /usr/static_content. Where should I store auth.conf? What about custom scenario and template files? Is there someplace I can look on the server that will tell me?
Thanks,
John