en - [sympa-users] Sender whitelist?

  • From: Felix Schäfer <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sender whitelist?
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 23:40:29 +0200

Hello,

Being an open source contributor myself, I have learnt to hate those
questions about timeframes :-) But humor me, I'll be happy with something
like "we're working on it" or "nope, not a priority for now".

Anyway, I was looking for a whitelist feature, i.e. make a private list
accept submissions from addresses that should not get sent new messages
including the ability for moderators to edit this list of addresses, and I
stumbled over the following ticket:

https://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=639&group_id=23&atid=170

So it seems the whitelist feature hasn't been implemented yet. Is it
something I can expect in the near future, or should I look into other
solutions to this?

Thanks :-)

Felix