en - [sympa-users] Missing Descriptions on Web Site

  • From: Kristi Aho <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Missing Descriptions on Web Site
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 20:10:49 +0000

Hello,
We have built a new 5.4.7 server and are going to move our 5.2.3 site to the
new installation. Testing is going well, but there is one issue that we
can't resolve. We no longer have the text descriptions of the various
options that list owners can choose for their lists. For example, in the web
interface page for editing the list configuration, the list Visibility
options are conceal, default, noconceal, and secret. On our 5.2.3 site we
have short descriptions next to each option, such as "conceal except for
subscribers, "no conceal," etc. On our 5.4.7 site we no longer have any of
these descriptions on any of the Edit List Configuration pages. It seems
like some kind of scenari issue, but I can't find it.

Does anyone have any suggestions for where to look? Thanks.
-Kristi

Kristi A. Aho
Sr. Systems Engineer
Enterprise Messaging
IT @ Johns Hopkins

IT @ JH staff will NEVER send you an email message asking for your password.
NEVER give out your password and JHED ID to anyone in an email message or on
a web page.