en - Re: [sympa-users] One person, multiple email addresses?

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] One person, multiple email addresses?
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:03:10 +0100

Hi John,

Le 08/03/11 17:29, John Roberts a écrit :
address@concealed">
Hi,

Does Sympa have a way to associate multiple email addresses to a single
person, so if one is signed in (to wwsympa) with one address, they can
see all of their subscribed lists regardless of the address used for
each list?
Unfortunately: not yet... Event though it looks like a simple feature, it is more complex than it appears and we still did not find a way to implement it that would be satisfactory to the majority of the Sympa users.
Work in progress...

Cheers,

David Verdin
address@concealed">
Thanks;

Cheers, John Roberts
SNOLAB

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités

Due to the limitations of human brain, I fail to remember all the mails.
So if you want your bug reports or feature requests for Sympa to be processed, please post them to the Sympa tracker