en - Re: [sympa-users] Scenario allowing AD (LDAP) group to create lists

  • From: Remo Del Bello <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Scenario allowing AD (LDAP) group to create lists
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 12:25:36 -0800

Sorry to reply to my own post, but I'm hoping that someone has *any* suggestions on what I may have setup incorrectly. Anyone on the list well-versed in Sympa's LDAP integration?

--

remo del bello
systems administrator

Designory.

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone
other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message
to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
notify us by calling The Designory Help Desk at (562) 624-0333.