en - [sympa-users] Enforce text-formatted messages on a particular list?

  • From: Wendell Epps <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Enforce text-formatted messages on a particular list?
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 21:11:16 +0000

Hello,

I was wondering if there was a way to enforce plain-text formatted messages for any particular mailing list? Also, I was wondering if this can be enforced even if the user composes the message in either plain-text or HTML?

Wendell Epps

Enterprise Messaging & Collaboration

IT @ JH – Mt. Washington

address@concealed

IT @ JH staff will NEVER send you an email

message asking for your password. NEVER

give out your password and/or JHED ID to

anyone in an email message or on a web page.