en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa.pl 6.2a.4 CPU load

  • From: "Eric Sandquist" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa.pl 6.2a.4 CPU load
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 08:18:01 -0600

Found the issue with a large accumulation of files at /home/sympa/spool/msg and /home/sympa/spool/msg/bad

These files were accumulated from nonexistant lists that spammers were attempting to hit. We are using post fix with regular expressions to handle email routing verses a large number aliases. Have not found a solution yet, but did clear out the files.

The Sympa.pl process is now running at low levels again.

Eric
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric C Sandquist" <address@concealed>