en - Re: [sympa-users] Enforce text-formatted messages on a particular list?

  • From: Serge Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Enforce text-formatted messages on a particular list?
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 13:31:34 +0100

Le 07/03/11 22:11, Wendell Epps a écrit :

Hello,

I was wondering if there was a way to enforce plain-text formatted messages for any particular mailing list? Also, I was wondering if this can be enforced even if the user composes the message in either plain-text or HTML?

Hi

It's easy to test the content type to decide to reject or accept a message. i suppose you notice this in the doumentation related to scenario. How ever, there is still not plugin method that allows to transform a message before distribution.
The only way to reach your goal with current versions is to change default subscription option for your list setting it to "text-only mode" (you can also limit the set of opssible subscription option).

I agree this is not the direct method we would like.

Serge Aumont

*_____________________________*

*Wendell Epps*

/Enterprise Messaging & Collaboration/

/IT @ JH – Mt. Washington/

/address@concealed <mailto:address@concealed>/

PPlease consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

*IT @ JH staff will NEVER send you an email*

*message asking****for your password. NEVER*

*give out your password and/or JHED ID to*

*anyone in an email message or on a web page.***