en - Re: [sympa-users] Messages in /home/sympa/spool/msg/bad

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Messages in /home/sympa/spool/msg/bad
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 17:05:23 +0100

Indeed a higher log level would be useful.
However, this lack of information provides us an information: the message was not rejected on the basis of an authorization scenario evaluation: it would have been logged.

Please check whether the message contain an antispam header tagging it as spam.

Anyway, we should issue a message explaining the rejection, So we rellay need logs with an increased log level and, if it does not contain critical / personnal informations, the message incriminated if want to fix this lack of logs.

Regards,

David