en - Re: [sympa-users] Postfix to sympas script

  • From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <address@concealed>
  • To: Bastien ROUCARIES <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Postfix to sympas script
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 17:54:53 -0800

On 8/26/10 8:26 AM, Bastien ROUCARIES wrote:
Depend of the return status of /usr/lib/sympa/lib/sympa/queue
if exit status is 0 it will reject
if not 0 it will bounce

I have just check it return 0 (but it could be configuration
dependant) when sending to non existant list.

Sorry it's taken me so long to get around to actually trying this out.

1) Do you mind if I make some spelling corrections?
2) When you say:
# This script send listmaster message to address@concealed
# where exemple.com is the subdomain of lists.exemple.com
# if it is not the case change $USE_SUBDOMAIN_SCHEME to false

...first of all, lists.exemple.com is the subdomain of exemple.com, not the other way around. (And the English word is "example." One of the corrections I was talking about.) But second, are you saying that all mail to the listmaster@ address for all managed domains go to a single address? To a single address per domain? Or does the script honor the actual "listmaster" setting for the domain at all?