en - Re: [sympa-users] Postfix to sympas script

  • From: Bastien ROUCARIES <address@concealed>
  • To: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Postfix to sympas script
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:40:40 +0100

Le mercredi 26 janvier 2011 02:54:53, Roger B.A. Klorese a écrit :
> On 8/26/10 8:26 AM, Bastien ROUCARIES wrote:
> > Depend of the return status of /usr/lib/sympa/lib/sympa/queue
> > if exit status is 0 it will reject
> > if not 0 it will bounce
> >
> > I have just check it return 0 (but it could be configuration
> > dependant) when sending to non existant list.
>
> Sorry it's taken me so long to get around to actually trying this out.
>
> 1) Do you mind if I make some spelling corrections?
No but please send me patch, however

> 2) When you say:
> # This script send listmaster message to address@concealed
> # where exemple.com is the subdomain of lists.exemple.com
> # if it is not the case change $USE_SUBDOMAIN_SCHEME to false
>
> ...first of all, lists.exemple.com is the subdomain of exemple.com, not
> the other way around. (And the English word is "example." One of the
> corrections I was talking about.) But second, are you saying that all
> mail to the listmaster@ address for all managed domains go to a single
> address? To a single address per domain? Or does the script honor the
> actual "listmaster" setting for the domain at all?
I consider the case a single adress by domain.

In all the case the listmaster adress is listmaster for sympa. See
http://www.sympa.org/manual/conf-parameters/part1 listmaster_email and alias
rule particularly.

Thus I reroute address@concealed to address@concealed

It is up to local mail administator to use alias to redirect this adress to
something sensible.

Bastien