en - [sympa-users] Known Messages

  • From: FLASSE Damien <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Known Messages
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:39:08 +0000

I’ve been successfully using Sympa as a newsletter server for quite a long time. Recently, I upgraded my mail server from Exchange 2003 SP2 to Exchange 2010 SP1.

Since then (I’m not sure it’s related but the issue started roundabout the same time), messages sent to our sympa server are blocked with known_message as error in the log. The only workaround I’ve found so far is to rename the list and forward the message again. Cumbersome.

Sympa 5.4.3 installed on Ubuntu 8.04.4

Any help greatly appreciated.

Damien