en - [sympa-users] Can't get Sympa to authenticate from LDAP

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Can't get Sympa to authenticate from LDAP
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 16:29:45 +0100

Hello,

According to the documentation Sympa supports "authentication using LDAP =
directory instead of sympa internal storage of password", however the =
passwords in my LDAP database are stored in the "userPassword" field and =
this field name is not referenced anywhere in the Sympa source code, nor =
is it configurable. So how can Sympa check my users' passwords against =
the LDAP database?

Thanks.