en - Re: [sympa-users] nested lists?

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] nested lists?
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 14:27:19 +0100

Hi Amos,

"Yes." ;)

Just go to the list config, section "data sources setup" and add the name of the list you want to include in the field "List inclusion (include_list) (default)". You can add as many lists as you wish. If a user is subscribed to more than one of these lists, she will appear once only in the list that includes them.

To learn more about the data sources in Sympa, please read this page: https://www.sympa.org/manual/parameters-data-sources

Regards,

David