en - [sympa-users] "mailq" functionality for the bulk spool in the database

  • From: Dan Pritts <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] "mailq" functionality for the bulk spool in the database
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 13:05:03 -0500

Hi,

with the move to the spool in the database in 6.x i'm no longer able to take
a quick look at the filesystem to see the state of the queue.

I didn't find anything in the docs about this. Is there a tool to list the
bulk queue, and perhaps one to extract the message text of the messages in
the queue? I've poked around and found the info in the database but since
it's (base64?) encoded it's past the point of my limited command line sql
ability.

danno
--
Dan Pritts, Sr. Systems Engineer